September 8, 2016
Annual Awards Recognize HR’s Leading Innovators at SuccessConnect Las Vegas
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO — SAP SuccessFactors announced the winners of the 2016 HR Excellence Awards, presented to SAP SuccessFactors customers that have leveraged human capital management (HCM) technology to transform their organizations, drive ROI and achieve strategic corporate goals.
Winners are chosen by the SAP SuccessFactors Customer Community with awards announced in the following categories:
- Better Business Results Award
Awarded to the organization that demonstrates how SAP SuccessFactors solutions helped in the achievement of measurable ROI and in the attainment of strategic business objectives.
- People Pioneer Award
Awarded to the organization that demonstrates how SAP SuccessFactors solutions support extraordinary employee engagement. Because success is simply human.
- “All Heart” Award
Awarded to the organization recognized as a terrific place to work by employees and the local community. This organization also exemplifies “all heart” in giving back to its local community.
The 2016 winners are:
- Southwire Company, LLC, Better Business Results: Southwire, North America’s leading manufacturer of wire and cable used in the distribution and transmission of electricity, implemented all modules of SAP SuccessFactors to provide total integration of their employee data and HR processes. This was a major transformation for Southwire’s HR organization to provide faster, more accurate responses to the business leaders and their employees. Working with SAP SuccessFactors, Southwire’s HR function has become a more strategic partner of the business by supporting its growth, eliminating manual processes, servicing the needs of its employees and managers more efficiently, and containing costs to support the growing organization.
- Canada Post, Better Business Results: The SAP SuccessFactors implementation at Canada Post was a major initiative that positively impacted all 65,000 employees in the organization, as well as franchises and partners. As part of this transformation, employees were moved to the next-gen SAP SuccessFactors platform, which provided a much improved user experience, helped develop a learning culture and translated into tangible business outcomes. As a result of adopting SAP SuccessFactors solutions, Canada Post achieved a number of business benefits, including enhanced training efficiency, improved user experience, expanded access to digital learning, greater scalability, improved collaboration, and richer reports and analytics.
- Cascades, People Pioneer Award: Cascades, a $4 billion “Recovery, Packaging and Paper” company, implemented several SAP SuccessFactors solutions to improve performance management and employee engagement, including SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central, SAP SuccessFactors Performance & Goals, SAP SuccessFactors Compensation Management and Variable Pay. Through these implementations, Cascades improved performance management to help managers engage in ongoing conversations with employees and create a culture of coaching to help employees navigate their careers. Employee engagement has increased and ignited the entire organization to move forward with more transformational initiatives to continue to make Cascades a best place to work.
- Enersys, “All Heart” Award: EnerSys, which manufactures, markets and distributes industrial batteries, is committed to active community support and engagement with where it does business around the globe. EnerSys takes a leadership role in these local communities by organizing fundraising efforts, sponsoring employees to work on behalf of local charitable organizations and encouraging employees to volunteer. The company, which has implemented SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central, facilitates teamwork globally by encouraging employees to get involved with the community, coach teams, sit on boards, etc. The company’s commitment to employee engagement and their local community earns them a well-deserved recognition with the HR Excellence “All Heart” Award.
“We’re proud to work with businesses that are investing in digital transformation to simplify HR and engage their workforce,” said Mary Poppen, senior vice president and global head of Innovation Enablement at SAP SuccessFactors. “By adopting intelligent HCM solutions, these companies are driving ROI and employee engagement through innovation in talent management and community involvement.”
The HR Excellence Awards, which originated in 2011, are part of the annual SuccessConnect conference. The award process is managed through the SAP SuccessFactors Customer Community, with its 65K+ registered customers, partners and SAP SuccessFactors employees. Customers and advocates submit nominations and cast votes in the Community by way of kudos to choose the winning organizations.
Geraldine Lim, +1 (415) 418-0945, firstname.lastname@example.org, PT
Any statements contained in this document that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements as defined in the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as “anticipate,” “believe,” “estimate,” “expect,” “forecast,” “intend,” “may,” “plan,” “project,” “predict,” “should” and “will” and similar expressions as they relate to SAP are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. SAP undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations. The factors that could affect SAP's future financial results are discussed more fully in SAP's filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"), including SAP's most recent Annual Report on Form 20-F filed with the SEC. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of their dates.